Building a new relationship is easy but as hard as a stone when you are falling out of love and deciding to breakup with your partner. Why is this?
Immature and matured relationship is obviously different. . A matured relationship is like a strong wall, you can try to break this wall, and yes it will shake but never collapse. It is build with a strong trust with your partner and you both understand one another.
It is immature if two people is building weak foundation of love and has negative behaviors such us being jealous, selfish, lying, secretive to each other and unfaithful.
When two people love each other but don’t trust one another, love is nothing. I am always saying this to my previous articles that love is not enough without trust. Trust is the most important. And because you don’t trust your partner this will be the cause of falling out of love and BREAKUPS.
You are falling out of love and don’t know how to say it to your partner.
I suggest that:
- Tell her/him the truth.
- Do not let it pass more longer, tell your partner as soon as possible so he/she will not look like stupid.
- Make sure that you really don’t love her/him so soon you will not regret.
- Try to be gentle and explain it to her/him what really had happened (why did you fall out of love.)
- Give her/him a right and clear reason.
- Do not be so harsh; remember that he/she is hurt.
- Do not say it through phone call or text messages. Do it in person.
- Never give any hope, be clear that your relationship is over.
- Never walk away after; it is more painful to her/him if you do that. Be fair.
- Never say “we can still be friends” you are giving her/him false hopes.
To make this effective, much much better if you will make a no contact rule. If you decided to breakup with your partner make sure that everything will be easy to move on by letting go of everything. If you’re communication is still on it must be very hard for both of you. You are not the only one that’s hurt; help your ex to move on too. You can only do this by avoiding the place that you might meet, stop sending messages or phone calls. Ignore his/her messages and calls. Make a distance away from her/him if ever you meet somewhere. This rules can help you and for you ex-partner to move on and much easier to start new life.
You can be friends after both of you moved on and everything will be okay. But whatever how painful your experiences was, always remember to be strong and positive in your everyday life.
Continue to think happy thoughts and spread the love!