What SE Asian county has the best girls? To compare Thai girls and Filipinas, I made this short cheat list:
It seems like Thailand has:
- Great infra-structure (roads, electric Skytrain that works, free internet access points all over the city), great shopping selection and reasonable prices.
- Delicious Thai food!
- Friendly straight Thai girls (girls with day jobs who do not dabble in the nightime/entertainment business), but they appear to be harder to seduce and bed than Filipinas.
- Japanese tourists, and a chance to meet Asian females from affluent Japan.
- Tall Thai girls that dress like they stepped out of a fashion magazine, even if working in a poor paying office job! —- They spend more money on clothes and grooming than Filipinas.
- Taxis that do not look like they are falling apart. And, the average taxi fare is only about a US $1.50.
- Streets are safe for walking late at night in any part of the Bangkok city.
- The Thai girls do not understand half of what you are saying – because of poor understanding of English, and you will understand even less of what they are saying.
It seems like Philippines has:
- Extremely friendly and sexy Filipina girls – but mostly dirt poor.
- Some safe parts (like Makati) and other areas of Manila that are not safe.
- Always hassled by beggars and kids that ask for money at traffic lights and on the street.
- Filipina girls are short – (average high around 4’11″).
- Some Filipinas are very cute with mixed Euro or Chinese blood.
- Slums and poor people scamming and trying to make a living on internet and elsewhere.
- Taxies that have rigged meters or cab drivers that love to take you for unannounced tour around town.
- Excellent communications because everyone speaks English.
So, where would you live – Thailand or Philippines?
Do you prefer a country where girls are taller and things work most of the time i.e. phone, electricity, internet etc? –
Or, do you prefer a country with tons of short, cute girls that are extremly friendly, but has poor infrastructure outside a small pocket of Makati in Metro Manila?
What do you think?
Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think of this points. And if you like; Get your 100% Free Membership and start meeting people now!
PS I have recently been traveling to the Philippines – Makati, Manila, Boracay and Cebu – and I must say the the people are extremely friendly and speak perfect English, anywhere in Philippines. It is my favorite place at the moment. Perhaps I will retire to the Philippines? (smile)